We hope to see you at The Quirk's Event New York later this July at the Javits Center—AMC Global’s Executive Vice President of Growth and Innovation, Lea Ben-Akiva, will be there! We look forward to the Quirk’s Events as they are specifically tailored for the insights industry, offering a diverse range of sessions covering various aspects of marketing research and they always have an engaging expo hall. Networking opportunities abound in the lively and collaborative atmosphere at these shows—and we are looking forward to yet another highly interactive experience! This year’s theme is all about driving your research forward.
Quirk’s is known for fantastic networking events, and we are excited to catch the Women in Research pre-show happy hour at 6:00 PM on July 18th. This event is a fantastic opportunity to connect with market research professionals from around the world and build valuable new relationships—before the show even starts. Whether you're a local or visiting New York for the conference, this gathering is a must-go. Are you coming? Feel free to reach out to Lea to meet up.
The conference program starts Wednesday morning, July 19the—the agenda is jam-packed and Lea will be catching a stellar line-up of educational sessions with some of the biggest brands in the world:
- Bacardi with Discover.ai: “From social listening to cultural insights: How Bacardi leveraged AI and human expertise to create consumer-centric winning in-culture strategy”
- Constellation Brands with buzzback: “Repositioning to win in a crowded market: A Constellation Brands fine wine story”
- The Kraft Heinz Company with Veylinx: “Hold my latte: How Kraft Heinz went from intent to action and uncovered real consumer behavior to drive breakthrough coffee innovation”
- PepsiCo with Suzy: “Humanity meets technology with an AI-first mind-set”
And many more!
Thursday, great programming continues, with more insights from brands:
- Thomas’ English Muffins with Swayable: “How Thomas’ refreshed their brand to attract younger audiences”
- Campbell’s Soup Company with Nailbiter: “How Campbell’s leverages behavioral research and augmented reality to fuel innovation”
- Molson Coors: “How Molson Coors uses foresight to inform the innovation pipeline”
- Gatorade/PepsiCo, Propel: “Propelled by insights: How Gatorade utilizes foundational research to drive brand growth”
Are you planning to attend The Quirk's Event? Let’s connect! You can reach Lea here to arrange a catch-up while in New York.